3, December 2015
The holiday shopping season is underway. Are you searching for the latest toys and gadgets? The one item that parents usually forget to buy is batteries. Check out some battery life and care tips and be prepared when giving gifts!
Battery Life Tips
- Before throwing away batteries you think are dead, make sure they have been inserted correctly, matching the + and – symbols on the battery with your device. Also make sure the battery terminals are clean, if in doubt, wipe them with a coarse cloth or pencil eraser. More...
16, November 2015
Looking for ways to save money on your next energy bill? Lucky for you, the home is filled with lots of different ways to conserve energy. Check out some energy saving tips and become more efficient in your household!
Energy Saving Tips
- Unplug phone chargers and other electronics when not in use. 75% of all electricity used to power home electronics goes to devices that are switched off.
- Try using rechargeable batteries. They provide power and energy to high-drain devices like video game controllers and toys. More...
5, November 2015
Portable chargers come in a variety of shapes, sizes and power capacities. Believe it or not, choosing the correct one that will satisfy your power needs is a big deal. Smartphones have become the must have accessory when leaving the house, helping you check email, take photos, play music and games, and stay social when on the go. Use this advice to make sure you get the very best portable charger for your needs and budget. Deciding between Power and Price? Check out our current arsenal of portable back-up chargers.
Rayovac DayTripper Power Pack 2000 1X Phone Charge
Capacity: 2000mAh Lithium Ion, Output: 1A/1 Port, Weight: 6oz, Price: $34.99 More...
2, November 2015
Rayovac’s Clear Sound Technology provides consistent, quality performance through the whole life of the battery. The improved cell design provides more days of life for advanced device functionality and the reduction of those annoying early low battery tones.*
Clear Sound Technology provides:
- Power On Demand – Improved cell design delivers higher voltage for high-tech applications*
- Consistent Battery Life – High tech formula provides clear sound and a reliable experience in everyday use
- Improved Durability - Dispensing sealant where it matters most provides extended shelf life and stability in extreme conditions* More...
26, October 2015
Searching for ways to make Halloween safer? Rayovac has the power you need to keep children safe when trick-or-treating. Plan out your spooky night with tips from Rayovac.
Light Up The Night
A flashlight companion can light your path and scare away the ghouls and goblins. Be the safest parent on the block - remember your trusty light source.
Light The Way: Don’t let the darkness scare you from visiting the last few houses on your route. Pack a beast1 worthy flashlight that shatters darkness with one simple switch. More...
7, October 2015
There are three vital components when assembling your Rayovac Sportsman Headlamp – the comfort strap, bracket and main lighting unit. Connecting the comfort strap can be completed in 4 simple steps listed below. You can also watch the how to video for more detailed instructions. For advanced help please follow the instructions below and watch the video simultaneously. More...