"Maybe I'm just not as comfortable being powerless as you are."
- Don Draper, Mad Men
Next time you're walking through a crowded airport, remember these words of wisdom as you pat your left pocket with your portable iPhone rechargeable battery. Thanks to this essential tool, you will never find yourself powerless on the go. Don't you just know if Draper were he traveling in our day instead of in the '60s, Draper would carry an iPhone rechargeable battery in the breast pocket of his suit? He'd probably stow it right next to his Lucky Strikes - you know, close to his heart.
In Draper's day, travelers who wanted to power up during air travel would have lit up during travel. Today's passengers are concerned instead with literal power, the kind for mobile devices. They don't fear battery depletion on their tablets and mobile phones with these travel-friendly portable power solutions:
1. PS68 Phone Boost Charger: Slip it on your keychain for an hour of extra talk time. Holds a charge for up to a year and can be recharged hundreds of times.
2. PS69 USB Wall Charger: With its fold-in plug, this portable wall charger fits in your carry-on so you can charge in-terminal any time.
3. PS70 USB Car Charger: Long drive to the airport? Use this 2-port charger to feed your phone while talking, without worry you'll end up power-less on the plane.
4. PS71 External Battery Back Up: This external battery pack gives any 30-pin device two extra hours of talk time. Text and surf in-flight, knowing you'll have ample juice for grabbing when you deplane.
5. PS72 Micro-USB 2-Hour Power: Charge any micro-USB device with this compact external battery for up to two hours of additional talk time. Easy to keep in your pocket or carry-on.
Even if you forget your iPhone rechargeable battery at home, there's no need to panic. Rayovac chargers are sold in airports, ensuring your mobile productivity won't be a slave to the skies. Go mobile above the clouds. Stay connected. Get your Draper on. Be that traveler.