4, December 2014
Let’s face it: you’re not a mind reader. Finding out what your child really wants for Christmas is no easy task. You’d have better luck selling ice to an Eskimo. Luckily, the truth is just an earshot away as your child whispers the gift in Santa’s ear hoping the man in red keeps it secret and delivers his promise.
But Rayovac and Mr. Claus go way back; he understands how important batteries can be on Christmas morning. Plus how do you think his sleigh is powered? Look closely at the tailpipes and you can notice a sparkling blue energy, clear evidence that Rayovac is fueling the epic journey around the globe. Returning the favor, Santa is going on record and revealing the top 5 hottest toys of 2014!
1. MiP: The latest in balancing robot technology, MiP has busted onto the holiday scene with an endless amount of beep-boops and boop-beeps. Requires 4 AAA batteries to operate.
2. FurReal Friends Walking Pet: Daddy! Mommy! Daddy! Mommy! Can I have a pet? The FurReal Walking pet comes with all the joys of pet ownership minus the yellow grass and smelly lawn. Requires 4 AA batteries.
3. Syma RC Gyro Helicopter: Give another pair of socks to your little boy and he might blow a gasket. The Syma RC Gyro Helicopter is a sure bet the frown will turn upside down. Requires 6 AA batteries to operate.
4. Disney Frozen Snow Glow Elsa Doll: The blockbuster hit “Frozen” has hit the shelves with spin-off products galore. Mention the name Olaf to a little girl and snowmen will instantly appear in your front yard. Requires 3 AAA batteries.
5. Minnie Bow-Tique Singing Mouse: With a cartoon celebrity status only rivaled by Micky, Minnie Mouse resonates with little girls around the world. Embrace the pink and remember that 2 AA batteries are required to operate.